Multi-sport GPS Watch
AI-powered Guidance with Zepp CoachTM
Advanced Training Support
Titanium Unibody & Sapphire Glass Screen
Dual-band & 6 Satellite Positioning Systems
20 ATM Water-resistance
Strong & Accurate
Precise Dual-band Positioning
6 Satellite Positioning Systems
AI-powered Zepp CoachTM
Connect to Professional Workout Devices
Create Training Templates
Strength Exercise Recognition
Smart Recognition of 8 Sports
Track Run Mode & Trajectory Correction
Route Import & Real-time Navigation
Review & Share
Sync Workout Data to Strava & adidas Running
PeakBeatsTMWorkout Status Algorithm
High-strength Titanium Unibody
Sapphire Crystal Glass Screen
HD AMOLED Display
20 ATM Water-resistance
Resistant to High-speed Water Sports
Passed 15 Military-grade Tests
Battery Power at
Ultra-long 14-day Battery Life
24H Heart Rate, SpO2 & Stress Monitoring
Test 4 Health Metrics in 1 Tap
Track Sleep Quality & Daytime Naps
Power-efficient Operating System
Seamless User Experience
Rich Ecosystem with 3rd Party Apps
Hear From Our
While devices which only pick up L1 GPS signals are enough for some, they've been known to struggle with signal strength and consistency in areas with tall trees or high buildings - especially if the device has a metallic structure.
That's why the Amazfit Falcon picks up both L1 and L5 GPS signals.
This dual-band positioning enables the watch to maintain signal strength and consistency, even in dense areas like cities, for accurate GPS tracking that's unimpeded by environmental interference, and the watch's tough titanium body.
The Zepp CoachTMis a self-developed smart coaching algorithm that offers AI-powered tailored guidance to help you train and recover more scientifically2.
There's no need to perform any fitness tests or assessments before you begin - your workout plan is based on your physical characteristics and exercise experience level, so the guidance offered is tailored to you.
The Zepp CoachTMmonitors your fatigue level, fitness level, and training status, and does its best to help you hit the right balance. If you're in an overtrained state, your scheduled training load may be reduced - or you may even be recommended to take a rest day - to help you avoid risk of injury or exhaustion.
Whether you're new to working out or have years of workout experience, the Zepp CoachTMcan give you the motivation, knowledge and confidence to improve your sports performance and build better fitness habits.
It's time to step up your cardio game. The Amazfit Falcon can connect to professional workout devices like heart rate belts and cycling power meters via Bluetooth, so you can take a professional approach to your training.
Create plans for your own training templates for 11 different sports3.
stages based on your performance metrics.Create interval training templates directly on the watch.
Can Rely On.
The Amazfit Falcon can automatically recognize the movements and count the reps of dozens of strength training exercises4, many of which have adjustable variations in the Zepp App.
The watch can track your reps, sets and rest time - and after your workout, the Zepp App will show you the muscle group you exercised, to help keep your training targeted and efficient.
From intense high-speed water sports like Kite Surfing, to the leisurely Golf Swing mode, to the Triathlon mode for tough athletes - whichever activity allows you to spread your wings, you'll likely find a sports mode for it on the Amazfit Falcon.
of 8 Sports
Fly into action quickly and easily with automatic recognition5 of:
The display stays awake the entire time you're using a sports mode, so you can easily check your data.
Note: This feature needs to be enabled in the watch settings or Zepp App.
The watch can be set to broadcast6 sports mode data through your Bluetooth headphones. Keep up with metrics like distance, duration and more, in real-time and without raising your wrist.
Store music on the watch7 and listen through your Bluetooth headphones.
Mode & Smart
Watch yourself break your own records every time you lace-up your running shoes. The Track Run mode provides professional performance data like Time, Distance, and Cadence for every lap.
And based on which racetrack lane you choose to run in, the watch's algorithm can automatically correct8 your trajectory and distance to accurately match your selected lane if positioning signals momentarily become weak.
Route Import and
Show your friends that you have what it takes to break your limits. Sync data10 from your workouts to Strava, Apple Health, Google Fit, Relive, and - thanks to a partnership between Amazfit and adidas Runtastic - to the adidas Running app.
When you're done working out, the PeakBeatsTMworkout status algorithm summarizes your performance through data including maximum oxygen uptake (VO2 Max), full recovery time, training load and training effect, to help you understand factors that can affect your recovery, progress and exercise capacity.
Crafted for Action.
The Amazfit Falcon is built for the elite, and those to aspire to be.
Aircraft-grade material resistant to corrosion.
Exquisitely balances toughness and class.
Easily control the watch during workouts.
Crystal Glass Screen.
Refined, regal, and ready to resist your roughest workouts, the watch's sapphire crystal glass screen has a Mohs hardness rating of nine out of a possible 10 - putting it just below diamond on the mineral hardness scale.
Whether you're starting your day with a run in the early morning sunlight, or cycling home from a late-night gym session, the large HD AMOLED display is super clear with
brightness up to 1,000nit.
Choose a watch face with a matching always-on display12, to keep an eye on the data that matters to you.
Wear your Amazfit Falcon as you power through an assault course, dirt-bike ride through the desert, or ski down snow-covered mountains.
Heart Rate Monitoring
with 20 ATM
Wear the Amazfit Falcon while you swim, surf or take part in high-speed water sports like jet-skiing. Capable of enduring the equivalent of up to 200 meters' water pressure14, the watch's hardware has even passed tests to prove that it's tough enough to resist diving15.
The Amazfit Falcon has the endurance16 to help you crush your goals for up to two weeks on a single charge, thanks to its large-capacity battery that has a 500 mAh rated value.
24H Monitoring17 of:
Test 4 Health18
Metrics in 1 Tap.
& REM Sleep
The Little Details
Make a Big Difference.
A simple and personalized health overview score, maintaining a PAI score of 100 or higher has shown through scientific study to lower risk of hypertension and heart disease20.
The watch can even send reminders* for:
Abnormally High or
Low Heart Rates
Zepp OS & Third-party Apps.
The Zepp OS utilizes a specifically tailored smartwatch UI, complete with intuitive interactions and smooth animations, to optimize power-efficiency. Easily find what you're looking for and monitor your most important health metrics for longer, with the Zepp OS.
The rich app ecosystem includes over 10 mini apps, as well as the Home Connect and GoPro third-party apps, to keep you ready for action whether you're at home or on-the-move.
Live a Limitless
Connect to the
The Zepp App on your phone conducts health and exercise data display and analysis, features a watch face store, provides system updates for your watch, and facilitates smart device management.
Titanium (Supersonic Black)
500 mAh (rated value)
5-pin plug charger
Approx. 2 hours
Up to 14 days
Up to 30 days
Up to 7 days
Up to 21 hours
Up to 38 hours
Up to 50 hours
Liquid Silicone, Quick release
Classic pin buckle
Sapphire crystal glass + anti-fingerprint coating
BioTrackerTM3.0 PPG biometric sensor (supports blood-oxygen, 6PD)
Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor
Barometric altimeter, Ambient light sensor
Dual-band & 6 satellite positioning systems
Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
Sports & Health Features
25 strength training movements
8 sports movements
Training templates (via Zepp App)
Interval training (via the watch)
Track Run mode
Smart trajectory correction
Heart rate belt
24-hour heart rate
24-hour blood-oxygen saturation
24-hour stress level
Swimming heart rate
Sleep stages (including REM)
Sleep breathing quality
Abnormally high & low heart rate
High stress level
Prompts to perform Breathing Exercise
150+ Sports Modes
Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Trail running, Indoor walking, Race walking, Track run
Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Mountain biking, BMX
Pool swimming, Open water swimming, Fin swimming, Artistic swimming
Climbing, Hiking, Ski orienteering, Rock climbing, Fishing, Hunting, Skateboarding, Roller skating,
Parkour, ATV, Offroad motorcycle
Elliptical, Rowing machine, Stair-climbing machine, Stair stepper, Spinning, Indoor fitness, Mixed aerobics, Cross-training,Aerobics, Group calisthenics, Body combat, Strength training, Step training, Core training, Flexibility training, Free training, HIIT,Yoga, Pilates, Gymnastics, Horizontal bar, Parallel bars, Battling ropes, Stretching
Square dance, Ballroom dance, Belly dance, Ballet, Street dance, Zumba, Latin dance, Jazz dance, Hip-hop dance, Pole dance,Break dance, Folk dance, Dance, Modern dance, Disco, Tap dance
Boxing, Wrestling, Martial arts, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing, Fencing, Jiu-Jitsu, Kendo
Soccer, Beach soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Beach volleyball, Baseball, Softball, Rugby, Hockey, Table tennis, Badminton, Tennis, Squash,
Gateball, Cricket, Handball, Bowling, Polo, Racquetball, Billiards, Sepak takraw, Dodgeball, Water polo, Ice hockey, Shuttlecock, Indoor soccer,
Footbag, Bocce ball, Pelota, Floorball, Golf swing
Outdoor boating, Sailing, Kayak, Rowing, Dragon boat, Paddleboarding, Indoor surfing, Tubing, Water skiing, Snorkeling, Kite surfing, Jet ski
Skiing, Snowboarding, Downhill skiing, Cross-country skiing, Ski orienteering, Biathlon, Outdoor skating, Indoor skating,
Curling, Bobsleigh and tobogganing, Sledding, Snowmobile, Snowshoeing
Hula hooping, Frisbee, Darts, Kite flying, Tug-of-war, Jianzi kicking, Esports, Air walker, Swing, Shuffleboard, Foosball, Motion sensing game
Chess, Checkers, Go, Bridge, Board game
Jumping rope, Archery, Equestrianism, Driving, Stair climbing, Triathlon
1. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment. The number of satellites connected to simultaneously, and specific satellite connections, may depend on your location.
2. The Amazfit Falcon comes with Zepp Coach Version 1.0, which will be upgraded to Version 2.0 in future.
3. The Training Templates feature will be added via OTA update. The list of 11 sports that are compatible with training templates and interval training include: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Pool swimming, Rope skipping, Rowing machine, Indoor fitness, Core training, Strength training and Stair climbing. Training templates need to be created on the Zepp App, and up to 40 templates can be stored at a time; interval training can be set directly on the watch.
4. Smart recognition of strength training exercises can only be engaged within the Strength Training sports mode. 15 exercises are able to be recognized at time of product release, which will increase to 25 after OTA update, and will include: Bodyweight squats, Bodyweight straight arm front squats, Barbell squats, Tricep pushdowns, Bent over rows, Barbell bench press, Sit-up holds, Knee-touch sit-ups, Dumbbell flys, Burpees, Burpee jumps, Overhead tricep extensions, Lying tricep extensions, Lateral raises, Jumping jacks, Lat pulldowns, Deadlift, Push-up, Shoulder press, Pull up, Bicep curls, Seated cable rows, Dumbbell drag curls, Straight-arm pulldowns, Russian twists. If an exercise is not auto-recognized by watch, the Zepp App can provide a list of muscle groups or exercise names to choose from.
5. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
6. Live Sports Data Broadcast supports English and Chinese voice broadcasts, and will be available via OTA update.
7. The maximum storage space for music is 2.3GB (due to the system space occupied, the actual space used by the user may be less than 2.3GB); based on 5-10MB per song, it can store up to 270-470 MP3 songs. The watch has no built-in speaker, so connect via Bluetooth to your TWS earbuds to listen to music.
8. Track Run mode and Smart Trajectory Correction only support 200 meter and 400 meter running track lengths.
9. Route import and real-time navigation, Real-time Movement Tracking, and Direct Return Navigation features will be added via OTA update. Direct Return Navigation: the shown straight line back to the start of a journey may not be a practical route to follow due to environmental factors; this is only intended to help you keep track of your position in relation to the start point of the journey. Navigation functions are compatible with these 18 sports modes: Outdoor running, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Climbing, Hiking, Cross-country skiing, Mountain biking, BMX, Outdoor boating, Bobsleigh and tobogganing, Sledding, Ski orienteering, Biathlon, Race walking, Snowshoeing, Trail running, Orienteering, Open water swimming.
10. adidas Running requires Zepp App version 7.1.0 or higher. Strava, Relive, and adidas Running availability may vary depending on your country or region. Apple Health is only available on iOS devices, and Google Fit is only available on Android devices.
11. The body of the watch is made from titanium, and the bezel is made from titanium alloy.
12. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or Zepp App.
13. The relevant data on this topic comes from the following report: H202108187716-01EN. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
14. According to the ISO 22180:2010 standard, the Amazfit Falcon achieves a rating of 20 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 200 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, or some high-speed water sports. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SHER210800027471. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
15. According to the ISO 6425:1996 standard, the Amazfit Falcon has passed some tests that certify its physical resistance to diving. It has passed third-party testing conduced by SGS, and the report number is SHER220100004371. However, there is no dedicated diving sports mode.
16. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; static watch face selected; 150 pushed messages a day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; connect to headphones and play music for 30 minutes per week; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes per day; exercise 3 times a week with GPS running for 30 minutes each time.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled with 8 hours of sleep breathing quality monitoring, stress monitoring enabled; animated watch face selected; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; connect to headphones and play music for 60 minutes per week; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 6 times a week with GPS running for 30 minutes each time.
Accuracy GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (dual band, all satellites).
Balanced GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (single frequency, GPS + Beidou).
Power Saving GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS exercise (single frequency, GPS low power consumption.
17. 24-hour monitoring of heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) need to be enabled in the Zepp App. For heart rate monitoring, the user must enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App. To measure blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2), please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
18. This product and the Zepp App are not medical devices and cannot be used for medical purposes, or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell. To process the one-tap measurement, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
19. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Sleep Breathing Quality tracking needs to be enabled in the Zepp App or in the settings of the watch's Sleep feature.
20. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
21. Wi-Fi can only be used for music transfer from your smartphone to the watch.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.
The product should not be worn in environments with strong magnetic fields such as MRI machines or medical imaging machines, as they may cause damage to the watch.