*Route import will be available via OTA update.
150+ Sports Modes
Smart Recognition of Strength Training Exercises
Smart Recognition of 8 Sports
Live Sports Data Broadcast
Music Storage & Playback
Strong & Precise GPS
Tracking and Navigation
Industry-first Dual-band Circularly-polarized GPS Antenna
6 Satellite Positioning Systems
Route File Import & Real-time Navigation
Track Run Mode & Smart Trajectory Correction
Review & Share
PeakBeatsTM Workout Status Algorithm
Sync Workout Data to adidas Running & Strava
One-piece Metallic Middle Frame
Stainless Steel Navigation Crown
Large 1.43" HD AMOLED Display
200+ Watch Faces & Always-on Displays
Power that Goes
Ultra-long 14-day Battery Life
New Battery Saver Mode
Health Data Sensor
24H Heart Rate, SpO2 & Stress Monitoring
Test 4 Health Metrics in 1 Tap
Track Sleep Quality & Daytime Naps
Music Storage & Playback
For a workout motivation boost only your favorite song can deliver, store music on the watch3 for direct playback - or even effortlessly control your phone's music via Bluetooth.
Live Sports Data Broadcast
Get live notifications broadcast2 through the watch's speaker or your Bluetooth headphones for sports data like heart rate and hydration reminders, distance covered, and more.
150+ Sports Modes
Get down to business with a huge selection of over 150 sports modes, including Strength Training, Golf Swing, and a lot more. And when it's time for that well-earned beach vacation, the watch can be used to track your swimming data and endure the equivalent of up to 50 meters' water pressure1.
As soon as you begin one of these eight sports, the watch will sense your movement and automatically4 suggest that you open the corresponding sport mode.
The Amazfit GTR 4 can automatically recognize the movements and count the reps of dozens of strength training exercises5, many of which have adjustable variations in the Zepp App, as well as track your rest time between sets. After your workout, the Zepp App will show you the muscle group you exercised and how long you exercised it for, to help keep your training efficient.
Super Strong &
The Amazfit GTR 4 uses industry-leading dual-band circularly-polarized GPS antenna technology - similar to that used in the aircraft and automotive fields - so you can enjoy stronger positioning6 that's 99% as accurate as top handheld GPS locators. *Support for the 6th satellite system will be added via OTA update.
Whether you're hiking a tree-covered trail or cycling to work through a congested city center, enjoy positioning that's unimpeded by environmental and multi-path interference.
Track GPS Movement in Real-time
Import Route Files & Follow
Your Own Path
Track Run Mode &
Get professional performance data like duration, distance, and average pace for every lap you run. And based on which lane you choose to run in, the watch's algorithm can automatically correct your trajectory9 and distance to match your selected lane if positioning signals momentarily become weak.
Interval Training Templates
Create interval training templates for 10 sports, directly on the watch10.
Enable Warm Up when you're ready to begin.
Templates can be divided into stages (Training, and Rest), which can be looped up to 30 times.
Set the watch change training stages based on workout metrics like duration, distance, calories burned, and more.
Enable Warm Down when you're ready to finish.
When you're done working out, the PeakBeats™ workout status algorithm will show you data including maximum oxygen uptake (VO2 Max), full recovery time, training load and training effect, to help you understand factors that can affect your recovery, progress and exercise capacity.
Sync Workout Data to Strava & adidas Running
Show your friends what a classic in action looks like. Sync data from your running and cycling workouts to Strava and, thanks to a new partnership between Amazfit and adidas Runtastic, to the adidas Running app.*adidas Running will be supported via OTA update. Strava and adidas Running availability may vary depending on your country or region.
While inspired by the streamlined style and precision of modern sports cars, the Amazfit GTR 4 also keeps one eye on the rear-view mirror, honoring the classics with its vintage round watch body.
・One-piece aluminum alloy middle frame.
・Red detailing echoes elite sports cars.
・Tire tread-like grooves for grip and control.
Industry-leading Anti-glare Glass
Large 1.43" HD
The Amazfit GTR 4 is the industry's first smartwatch with anti-glare technology on the glass bezel cover, and the AMOLED display has an anti-fingerprint coating to keep your watch looking pristine. Turn your watch into your personal health and fitness dashboard, and see the data that's vital to you in HD clarity.
Put On Your Game Face
Boundless Style200+ Watch Faces with Matching Always-on Displays11
That's Uniquely You
30 Animated Watch Faces
4 Interactive Watch Faces
Upload your own photos to the watch face
Redefine the Finish Line
Power that Goes
Crush your professional and workout goals for up to two weeks12 at a time.
Primed for action, the battery of the Amazfit GTR 4 packs a 475 mAh rated value, and the watch's new Battery Saver Mode even enables continued use of features like sports modes, measurement of health metrics, and more, all while saving power.
Battery Saver Mode
Accuracy GPS Mode
Balanced GPS Mode
Power Saving GPS Mode
Race Toward a
Powerful & Accurate
The Amazfit GTR 4 debuts the new BioTrackerTM 4.0 PPG biometric sensor. Enhanced to 2LED, the sensor collects 33% more data and is more accurate than the previous generation, thanks to the ultra-thin 0.4mm glass base.
This sensor, combined with the watch's upgraded heart rate tracking algorithm, greatly reduces potential signal interference caused by arm movement during exercise, for heart rate tracking that almost reaches the level of heart rate belts.
Easy 24/7 Health
Enjoy highly accurate 24-hour monitoring13 of heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation and stress levels. The watch can also detect your breathing rate, and is able to quickly measure these four important health14 metrics in one easy tap15.
24-hour Monitoring of:
Create a Sleep
Create a Sleep Schedule that matches your lifestyle, directly on the watch or in the Zepp App. The watch can identify sleep that coincides with your planned sleep time, whatever time of day or night that is for you, and record it as your main sleep.
Put your Amazfit GTR 4 into the new Sleep Mode when you head to bed, and enjoy a peaceful night thanks to reduced display brightness and temporarily disabled notifications. This mode can be set to intelligently engage based on your Sleep Schedule or sleep state.
In-depth Monitoring16 of:
A Head Start on
Along with being able to easily check your sleep data directly on the watch when you wake up - including data for daytime naps - the Amazfit GTR 4 introduces a new Morning Update17 function.
To help prepare you for the day ahead, these updates include a clear summary of information like the weather, your health data, calendar events and more - you can even customize which content is included in your update.
Get a simple and personalized health overview score with PAI18.
Get predictions and reminders for upcoming fertile and menstrual periods.
Get reminders* for:
Abnormally High or
Low Heart Rates
An OS as Smooth as
the Mightiest Engine
The powerful and easy-to-use Zepp OS has been upgraded.
Even Richer Mini
Along with the GoPro and Home Connect third-party apps, the Amazfit GTR 4 has added an even wider selection of mini apps available for download from the Zepp App. New additions include:
Baby RecordsRecord your baby's last feeding time and get reminders for upcoming feeding times.Record the times your baby went to sleep and woke up, and total sleep time for the day.
Store Cards for
Is your wallet becoming too stuffed with cards? Lighten your load by easily adding membership and club card codes from your favorite stores to the Amazfit GTR 4, via the Zepp App19. Simply show the code on your watch display when it's time to scan, and carry on with your day.
A Prime Personal
Easily set an alarm, ask a question, get a translation and more with Alexa20. Download the Alexa* watch face from the Zepp App for a convenient quick-start Alexa icon.
Engage a sports mode, open a health feature and more via voice command, even when you don't have an internet connection. Tell the watch to "Up Your Game", for a built-in surprise...
Via Bluetooth connection to your phone, the Amazfit GTR 4 can be used to receive and answer phone calls, to help you keep up with personal and professional contacts while on the move.
Features Fit For
Enhance the everyday with the Amazfit GTR 4's upgraded Shortcut Cards. Get all the information that's important to you compiled into one one super-clear list - with event-related cards like To-do List, Alarm Clock and even your currently-playing music, displayed at the top - for quick and easy viewing.
Connect to the Zepp App
Friendly to both Android and iOS users, the Zepp App on your phone conducts health and exercise data display and analysis, features a watch face store, provides system updates for your watch, and facilitates smart device management.
Superspeed Black (Fluoroelastomer strap)
Vintage Brown Leather (Leather strap)
Racetrack Grey (Nylon strap)22
Aluminum alloy middle frame +
high-gloss sprayed PC bottom shell
Tempered glass +
anti-fingerprint coating +
475 mAh (rated value)
Approx. 2 hours
Up to 14 days
Up to 24 days
Up to 50 days
Up to 7 days
Up to 25 hours
Up to 44 hours
Up to 52 hours
BioTracker™ 4.0 PPG biometric sensor
(supports blood-oxygen, 4PD + 2LED)
Ambient light sensor
Dual-band & 6 satellite positioning systems
WLAN 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 5.0 & BLE
Fluoroelastomer / Leather
Nylon Quick release
Fluoroelastomer & Leather straps:
Classic pin buckle
charging cable, instruction manual
Sports & Health Features
25 strength training movements
8 sports movements
Interval training (via the watch)
Track Run mode
Smart trajectory correction
Sleep stages (including REM)
Sleep breathing quality
Abnormally high & low heart rate
High stress level
Prompts to perform Breathing Exercise
150+ Sports Modes
Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Trail running, Indoor walking,
Race walking, Track run
Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Mountain biking, BMX
Pool swimming, Open water swimming, Fin swimming, Artistic swimming
Climbing, Hiking, Orienteering, Rock climbing, Fishing, Hunting, Skateboarding,
Roller skating, Parkour, ATV, Offroad motorcycle
Elliptical, Rowing machine, Stair-climbing machine, Stair stepper, Spinning,
Indoor fitness, Mixed aerobics, Cross-training, Aerobics, Group calisthenics,
Body combat, Strength training, Step training, Core training, Flexibility training,
Free training, HIIT, Yoga, Pilates, Gymnastics, Horizontal bar, Parallel bars,
Battling ropes, Stretching
Square dance, Ballroom dance, Belly dance, Ballet, Street dance, Zumba,
Latin dance, Jazz dance, Hip-hop dance, Pole dance, Break dance,
Folk dance, Dance, Modern dance, Disco, Tap dance
Boxing, Wrestling, Martial arts, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Taekwondo, Karate,
Kickboxing, Fencing, Jiu-Jitsu, Kendo
Soccer, Beach soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Beach volleyball, Baseball,
Softball, Rugby, Hockey, Table tennis, Badminton, Tennis, Squash, Gateball,
Cricket, Handball, Bowling, Polo, Racquetball, Billiards, Sepak takraw,
Dodgeball, Water polo, Ice hockey, Shuttlecock, Indoor soccer, Footbag,
Bocce ball, Pelota, Floorball, Golf swing
Outdoor boating, Sailing, Kayak, Rowing, Dragon boat, Paddleboarding,
Indoor surfing, Tubing, Water skiing, Snorkeling
Skiing, Snowboarding, Downhill skiing, Cross-country skiing, Ski orienteering,
Biathlon, Outdoor skating, Indoor skating, Curling, Bobsleigh and tobogganing,
Sledding, Snowmobile, Snowshoeing
Hula hooping, Frisbee, Darts, Kite flying, Tug-of-war, Jianzi kicking, Esports,
Air walker, Swing, Shuffleboard, Foosball, Motion sensing game
Chess, Checkers, Go, Bridge, Board game
Jumping rope, Archery, Equestrianism, Driving, Stair climbing
1. According to the ISO 22810-2010 standard, the Amazfit GTR 4 achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, or swimming. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SWT2206-12. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
2. Live Sports Data Broadcast supports English and Chinese voice broadcasts, and will be available via OTA update.
3. The maximum storage space for music is 2.3GB (due to the system space occupied, the actual space used by the user may be less than 2.3GB); based on 5-10MB per song, it can store up to 270-470 MP3 songs.
4. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
5. Smart recognition of strength training exercises can only be engaged within the Strength Training sports mode. 15 exercises are able to be recognized at time of product release, which will increase to 25 after OTA update, and will include: Bodyweight squats, Bodyweight straight arm front squats, Barbell squats, Tricep pushdowns, Bent over rows, Barbell bench press, Sit-up holds, Knee-touch sit-ups, Dumbbell flys, Burpees, Burpee jumps, Overhead tricep extensions, Lying tricep extensions, Lateral raises, Jumping jacks, Lat pulldowns, Deadlift, Push-up, Shoulder press, Pull up, Bicep curls, Seated cable rows, Dumbbell drag curls, Straight-arm pulldowns, Russian twists. If an exercise is not auto-recognized by watch, the Zepp App can provide a list of muscle groups or exercise names to choose from.
6. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment. The number of satellites connected to simultaneously, and specific satellite connections, may depend on your location.
7. Route import and real-time navigation features will be added via OTA update.
8. The shown straight line back to the start of a journey may not be a practical route to follow due to environmental factors; this is only intended to help you keep track of your position in relation to the start point of the journey. This feature will be added via OTA update. Navigation functions are compatible with these 18 sports modes: Outdoor running, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Climbing, Hiking, Cross-country skiing, Mountain biking, BMX, Outdoor boating, Bobsleigh and tobogganing, Sledding, Ski orienteering, Biathlon, Race walking, Snowshoeing, Trail running, Orienteering, Open water swimming.
9. Track Run mode and Smart Trajectory Correction only support 200 meter and 400 meter running track lengths.
10. Interval training templates will be added via OTA update, and will be compatible with: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Rope skipping, Rowing machine, Indoor fitness, Core training, Strength training and Stair climbing.
11. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or Zepp App.
12. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is often on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; static watch face selected; default screen brightness; 15 minutes of Bluetooth phone calls per week, 30 minutes of music playback; 150 pushed messages a day; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times per day; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes per day; GPS running for 90 minutes per week.
Battery Saver Mode: Only some functions are available, such as manual measurement of heart rate, blood-oxygen and stress, one-tap measurement, use of sports modes, PAI, daily activity, alarm clock, calendar, to-do list, and settings. Health monitoring functions such as heart rate, blood-oxygen and stress monitoring are turned off, and only basic sleep monitoring is enabled; Bluetooth connection is limited to BLE, raising the wrist to light up the screen is turned off, and GPS is turned off.
Clock Mode: All-day heart rate monitoring, Bluetooth connection to the phone, and other functions are turned off; only step count and basic sleep information are recorded.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring and supplementary sleep monitoring are enabled with 8 hours of sleep breathing quality monitoring, stress monitoring enabled; animated watch face selected; 60 minutes of Bluetooth phone calls per week, 60 minutes of music playback; voice assistant enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times per day; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 15 minutes per day; GPS running for 90 minutes per week.
Accuracy GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (dual-frequency, all satellites).
Balanced GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (single frequency, GPS + Beidou).
Power Saving GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS exercise (single frequency, GPS low power consumption).
13. 24-hour monitoring of heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) need to be enabled in the Zepp App. For heart rate monitoring, the user must enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App. To measure blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2), please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
14. This product and the Zepp App are not medical devices and cannot be used for medical purposes, or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
15. To process the one-tap measurement and other manual metric measurements, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
16. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Sleep Breathing Quality tracking needs to be enabled in the Zepp App or in the settings of the watch's Sleep feature.
17. Morning updates need to be set in the Zepp App or in the watch settings, and the currently supported content is: weather, battery, sleep, schedule, PAI, menstrual cycle tracking, yesterday's activity.
18. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
19. Due to the device's storage limit, only a maximum of 20 membership cards can be added to the same account. Supported codes include Code 128, Code 39, and QR codes; support for UPC A, EAN 13, and EAN 8 will be added via OTA update.
20. To see the full list of 15 countries/regions and 14 languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTR 4, please visit support.amazfit.com.
21. This feature is only supported by Android devices with Zepp App version 6.10.0 or higher version installed.
22. Please note that model availability may vary depending on your location.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.
The product should not be worn in environments with strong magnetic fields such as MRI machines or medical imaging machines, as they may cause damage to the watch.