to See More
1.47" Large HD AMOLED Display
A Battery Brimming
Ultra-long 18-day Battery Life
120 Sports Modes
Smart Recognition of 4 Sports
PeakBeats™ Workout Status Algorithm
5 ATM Water-resistance
Don't Just See Your Data,
Become Immersed in it.
Amazfit Band 5
Amazfit Band 5
The viewable area of the Amazfit Band 7's large HD AMOLED display is 112% bigger than the previous generation, while the body remains slim and light.
Amazfit Band 7
You Don't Need an Accessory,
You Need a Lifestyle Partner.
Stay Connected to Your Life,
Not Your Charger.
Brimming with power2, the battery of the Amazfit Band 7 has a mega 232 mAh rated value.
Don't Fret About Getting Wet.
Power Through Rain & Waves.
The Amazfit Band 7 has a water-resistance grade3 of 5 ATM, meaning it can resist the equivalent of up to 50 meters' water pressure. And whenever you fancy a trip to the pool, the Pool Swimming sports mode can scientifically track your swimming data.
It's Time to Witness
the Power of Fitness.
Get data for all your favorite sports, like walking, running and cycling, strength training, yoga and more. More than just a fitness tracker, the Amazfit Band 7 helps you unlock the power within yourself.
Don't Just Set Targets;
Dominate Your Goals.
View specialized data after your workouts, such as maximum oxygen uptake (VO2 Max), full recovery time, training load and training effect, to stay informed of factors that can affect recovery, progress and exercise capacity.
Race Against Yourself.
Want to test your cardio level? Use the Virtual Pacer5 function and compete against your previous performance.
Do More Than Track Your Data;
Harness the Power of Health.
The days of stopping what you're doing to measure each health6 metric separately are over.
Manage Your Intensity.
Get reminders9 for:
High or Low Heart Rates
Low SpO2 Levels
High Stress Levels
A Great Night's Sleep
Isn't Just a Dream.
The Amazfit Band 7 can track your sleep
quality10 through the light, deep and REM sleep
stages. You can even check your results directly
on the device when you wake up.
Health Shouldn't Be Hard.
Empower Your Understanding.
For a more comprehensive health assessment,
PAI11 takes everyday activities like playing with a
pet into consideration, as well as conventional
health and fitness data, and then converts all your
data into a single-value score, unique to you.
Use the Amazfit Band 7 to record your current menstrual period, and it will provide predictions and reminders for upcoming menstrual & fertile periods, to help you plan ahead.
with Amazon Alexa.
You need a smart band that's more than just a fitness tracker. That's why the Amazfit Band 7 has Amazon Alexa12 built-in, so you can easily set an alarm, ask a question, get a translation and more. Make the everyday easier.
Supreme & Seamless Interaction.
Rich App Ecosystem.
Smooth interactions and a tailored UI make it easy to find what you're looking for with this light and low power-consuming OS.
The rich app ecosystem features over 10 mini apps to help enhance your daily life.
of the Everyday.
Make daily life a breeze with a wide selection of helpful features13.
Connect to the Zepp App.
The Zepp App on your phone conducts health and exercise data display and analysis, features a watch face store, provides system updates for your smart band, and helps you intelligently manage your device.
magnetic charging cable, instruction manual
(supports blood-oxygen, 1PD + 2LED)
Sports & Health Features
Sleep breathing quality
High stress level
Prompts to perform Breathing Exercise
Running & walking
Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Indoor walking, Race walking
Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, BMX
Rock climbing, Fishing, Hunting, Skateboarding, Roller skating, Parkour
Elliptical, Rowing machine, Stair stepper, Spinning, Indoor fitness, Mixed aerobics, Cross-training,Aerobics, Group calisthenics, Body combat, Strength training, Step training, Core training,Flexibility training, Free training, HIIT, Yoga, Pilates, Gymnastics, Horizontal bar, Parallel bars,Battling ropes, Stretching ，Stair-climbing machine
Square dance, Ballroom dance, Belly dance, Ballet, Street dance, Zumba, Latin dance, Jazz dance,Hip-hop dance, Pole dance, Break dance, Folk dance, Dance, Modern dance, Disco, Tap dance
Boxing, Wrestling, Martial arts, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Taekwondo, Karate, Kickboxing,Fencing, Jiu-Jitsu, Kendo
Cricket, Baseball, Bowling, Squash, Basketball, Softball, Gateball, Volleyball, Table tennis, Handball,Badminton, Beach volleyball, Racquetball, Billiards, Sepak takraw, Dodgeball, Water polo, Ice hockey,Shuttlecock, Indoor soccer, Footbag, Bocce ball, Pelota, Soccer, Floorball
Outdoor boating, Sailing, Kayak, Dragon boat, Indoor surfing, Tubing, Snorkeling
Outdoor skating, Indoor skating, Curling
Hula hooping, Frisbee, Darts, Kite flying, Tug-of-war, Jianzi kicking, Esports, Air walker, Swing,Shuffleboard, Foosball, Motion sensing game
Board & card games
Chess, Checkers, Go, Bridge, Board game
Jumping rope, Archery, Equestrianism
1. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the device settings or in the Zepp App.
2. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 30-minute intervals, high-precision sleep and all-day stress monitoring are disabled; 100 pushed messages a day; receive 10 call notifications per day, vibrations last for 10 seconds each time; raise wrist to see device time 200 times; sync with the Zepp App once per day; test blood-oxygen 2 times per day; exercise data is recorded for 60 minutes per week.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the device, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, high-precision sleep and all-day stress monitoring are enabled; 200 pushed messages a day; receive 15 call notifications per day, vibrations last for 10 seconds each time; raise wrist to see device time 500 times; sync with the Zepp App once per day; test blood-oxygen 2 times per day; exercise data is recorded for 90 minutes per week.
3. According to the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the Amazfit Band 7 achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, or some high-speed water sports. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SWT2205-46. Remove the device when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the device with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
4. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. Make sure that connection with your mobile phone is maintained and GPS permission is obtained.
5. The Virtual Pacer is only compatible with Outdoor Running and Treadmill sports modes.
6. This product and the Zepp App are not medical devices and cannot be used for medical purposes, or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
7. 24-hour monitoring of heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) need to be enabled in the Zepp App. For heart rate monitoring, the user must enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App. To measure blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2), please wear the device tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the device or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the device.
8. To process the one-tap measurement and other manual metric measurements, please wear the device tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
9. Alerts and reminders need to be enabled in the device settings or Zepp App.
10. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Sleep Breathing Quality tracking needs to be enabled in the Zepp App or in the settings of the device's Sleep feature.
11. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
12. Alexa will be available via OTA update. To see the full list of 15 countries/regions and 14 languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit Band 7, please visit support.amazfit.com.
13. Some of these features will be available via OTA update. Call Quick Reply SMS is only supported by Android devices with Zepp App version 6.10.0 or higher version installed.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.
The product should not be worn in environments with strong magnetic fields such as MRI machines or medical imaging machines, as they may cause damage to the smart band.
Great value for money
Since using the band7, it has encouraged me to make changes to my lifestyle in terms or sleep and increasing workouts. The band is temperamental when recognising walk or standing but overall it’s great. Noticed when I updated the band7 2 workouts where no longer there. Haven’t used it while swimming yet. Battery life is decent, takes about a 5 days to reach 50% battery life if not working out. Charges quickly