Slim, Light & Bright
Ultra-slim and Light Design
1.65" HD AMOLED Display
Primed for Action
120+ Sports Modes
Smart Recognition of 7 Sports
PeakBeats™ Workout Status Algorithm
Mighty in Nature
5 Satellite Positioning Systems
5 ATM Water-resistance
24H Heart Rate, SpO2 & Stress Monitoring
Track Sleep Quality
Test 3 Health Metrics in 1 Tap
Mighty in spirit, this stylish smartwatch has a lightweight yet strong aluminum alloy middle frame integrated into the sleek watch body, and comes complete with a soft and skin-friendly silicone strap.
Note: 9.1mm is without the heart rate sensor base, and 19g is without the strap.
Color & Clarity
Colorful, crisp, and crafted from elegant glass, the 1.65" display of the Amazfit GTS 4 Mini makes your data shine like never before.
Whether you prefer a watch face with a traditional look, or something more modern, maximize your style with the Amazfit GTS 4 Mini.
A Mighty Call to Action...
Walking, running, cycling, yoga, and more. Whichever activity makes you challenge yourself, you'll likely find a sports mode for it on the Amazfit GTS 4 Mini.
Jump into action quickly with smart recognition3 of:
...A New Level of Performance.
Swim with Confidence...
A water-resistance grade5 of 5 ATM means the Amazfit GTS 4 Mini can resist the equivalent of up to 50 meters' water pressure. And whenever you fancy a trip to the pool or the beach, the watch's Pool Swimming and Open Water Swimming sports modes can scientifically track your swimming data.
Health Made Effortless...
The days of stopping what you're doing to measure your health7 data are over.
...Measurement Made Easy.
Dare to Dream...
Track your sleep quality11 through the light and deep sleep stages, and even the REM stage - where dreaming is said to occur. You can check your results directly on the watch when you wake up, for maximized convenience.
Quality at Night
...Plan to Achieve.
Challenge what it means to take control of your day. Easily set an alarm, ask a question, get a translation and more, with the Amazon Alexa13 feature of the Amazfit GTS 4 Mini.
*Amazon, Alexa and all related marks are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Features that Challenge
the Limits of Size...
Make daily life a breeze with a wide selection of helpful features, including
sedentary reminders to help you keep active throughout the day.
...Support that Surpasses
The Zepp App on your phone conducts health and exercise data display and analysis,
features a watch face store, provides system updates for your smartwatch, and helps
you intelligently manage your device.
Midnight Black, Flamingo Pink,
Mint Blue, Moonlight White
(supports blood-oxygen, 2PD + 1LED)
Ambient light sensor
charging cable, instruction manual
Sports & Health Features
7 sports movements
Sleep breathing quality
High stress level
Prompts to perform Breathing Exercise
Outdoor running, Treadmill, Walking, Indoor walking, Race walking
Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, BMX
Pool swimming, Open water swimming
Hiking, Rock climbing, Fishing, Hunting, Skateboarding, Roller skating, Parkour
Elliptical, Rowing machine, Stair-climbing Machine, Stair stepper, Spinning,Indoor fitness, Mixed aerobics, Cross-training, Aerobics, Group calisthenics,Body combat, Strength training, Step training, Core training, Flexibility training,Free training, HIIT, Yoga, Pilates, Gymnastics, Horizontal bar, Parallel bars,Battling ropes, Stretching
Square dance, Ballroom dance, Belly dance, Ballet, Street dance, Zumba, Latindance, Jazz dance, Hip-hop dance, Pole dance, Break dance, Folk dance, Dance
Boxing, Wrestling, Martial arts, Tai Chi, Muay Thai, Judo, Taekwondo, Karate,Kickboxing, Fencing, Jiu-Jitsu, Kendo
Soccer, Beach Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Beach volleyball, Baseball, Softball,Rugby, Hockey, Table tennis, Badminton, Squash, Gateball, Cricket, Handball,Bowling, Polo, Racquetball, Billiards, Sepak takraw, Dodgeball, Water polo,Ice hockey, Shuttlecock, Indoor soccer, Footbag, Bocce ball, Pelota
Outdoor boating, Sailing, Kayak, Rowing, Dragon boat, Indoor surfing, Paddleboarding, Water skiing, Snorkeling
Outdoor skating, Indoor skating, Curling
Hula hooping, Frisbee, Darts, Kite flying, Tug-of-war, Jianzi kicking, Esports,Air walker, Swing, Shuffleboard, Foosball, Motion sensing game
Chess, Checkers, Go, Bridge, Board game
Jumping rope, Archery, Equestrianism
1. The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes per day; exercise 3 times a week with GPS running for 30 minutes each time.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled with 8 hours of sleep breathing quality monitoring, stress monitoring enabled; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 15 minutes per day; exercise 3 times a week with GPS running for 30 minutes each time.
2. Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set "Always-on Display". The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or Zepp App.
3. The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
4. The Virtual Pacer is only compatible with Outdoor Running and Treadmill sports modes.
5. According to the ISO 22810-2010 standard, the Amazfit GTS 4 Mini achieves a rating of 5 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 50 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, or some high-speed water sports. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SWT2205-06. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming - when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
6. Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment. The number of satellites connected to simultaneously, and specific satellite connections, may depend on your location.
7. This product and the Zepp App are not medical devices and cannot be used for medical purposes, or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
8. 24-hour monitoring of heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation (SpO₂) need to be enabled in the Zepp App. For heart rate monitoring, the user must enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App. To measure blood-oxygen saturation (SpO₂), please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. SpO₂ alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
9. To process the one-tap measurement and other manual metric measurements, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
10. Alerts and reminders need to be enabled in the watch settings or Zepp App.
11. Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Sleep Breathing Quality tracking needs to be enabled in the Zepp App or in the settings of the watch's Sleep feature.
12. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
13. Alexa will be available via OTA update. To see the full list of 15 countries/regions and 14 languages supported, as well as how to activate and use Alexa on your Amazfit GTS 4 Mini, please visit support.amazfit.com.
14. This feature will be added via OTA update.
The product images and screen content shown above are for reference purpose only. The actual product (including but not limited to its appearance, color and size) and screen display content (including but not limited to the background, UI and graphics) may differ slightly.
The data that is provided on this page without a specified source is taken from internal laboratories or supplier data, and has been obtained under a specific test environment. The product's actual performance may differ slightly due to product individual differences, software versions, usage conditions and environmental factors.
To provide product information, specifications and characteristics as accurately as possible, our company may adjust and revise the text descriptions, images and other content in the above pages at any time. Due to real-time changes in product batches and production-supply factors, we may modify the above information as required without providing a special notice.
The radio waves generated by the equipment may affect the normal operation of implanted medical equipment or personal medical equipment, such as pacemakers and hearing aids. If you use these devices, please consult their manufacturers for restrictions on using this device.
The product should not be worn in environments with strong magnetic fields such as MRI machines or medical imaging machines, as they may cause damage to the watch.